- Where is Protalix BioTherapeutics headquartered?
- We are headquartered in Carmiel, Israel.
- When was Protalix Ltd. incorporated?
- Protalix Ltd. was established in 1993.
- What is Protalix BioTherapeutics' address?
- Our address is 2 Snunit Street, Science Park, P.O. Box 455, Carmiel 20100, Israel and we can be contacted at Tel: 972-4-988-9488; Fax: 972-4-988-9489.
- How many employees does Protalix BioTherapeutics have?
- As of December 31, 2013, we had 260 employees, of whom 40 have an M.D. or a Ph.D. in their respective scientific fields.
- Who are Protalix BioTherapeutics' independent registered auditors?
- Kesselman & Kesselman, Certified Public Accountant (Isr.), a member of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, independent registered public accounting firm. Kesselman & Kesselman is located at Trade Tower, 25 Hamered Street, Tel Aviv 68125, Israel, and can be reached at Tel: 972-3-795-4555 Fax: 972-3-795-4556.
- When does Protalix BioTherapeutics' fiscal year end?
- Protalix BioTherapeutics' fiscal year end is December 31.
- How do I obtain information on Protalix BioTherapeutics?
Information regarding Protalix BioTherapeutics may be obtained through its news releases, presentations and other materials all of which may be accessed directly through this site. Our Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K, Proxy Statements and other filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission may be accessed directly through this site or through the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov.
- Who is Protalix BioTherapeutics' legal counsel?
- Protalix BioTherapeutics’ legal team is Morrison & Foerster LLP; they may be reached at 212-468-8000.
- Who can I contact for additional information regarding Protalix BioTherapeutics?
- Investor inquiries can be directed to: email@example.com or: Marcy Nanus, The Trout Group LLC, Tel (646) 378-2927, Fax (646) 378-2901, firstname.lastname@example.org. Media inquiries can be directed to: Zamir Dahbash, Shalom TELAVIV, Tel +972 (3) 686-8688, email@example.com
- Who is Protalix BioTherapeutics' transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- Protalix BioTherapeutics’ transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. The transfer agent may be reached at (800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124. Please see www.amstock.com for additional information regarding the transfer agent.
- What exchange does Protalix BioTherapeutics’ common stock trade on and what are its ticker symbol and pertinent identifier numbers?
Protalix BioTherapeutics is a dual-listed company. Its common stock trades on the NYSE MKT under the ticker symbol PLX and the CUSIP is 74365A101. Protalix BioTherapeutics’ U.S. ISIN is US74365A1016.
Protalix BioTherapeutics common stock is also listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and, accordingly, Protalix BioTherapeutics submits copies of its filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to the Israeli Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. Such copies can be retrieved electronically through the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange’s internet messaging system (www.maya.tase.co.il ) and through the MAGNA distribution site of the Israeli Securities Authority (www.magna.isa.gov.il).
- Who is Protalix BioTherapeutics’ Designated Market Maker on the NYSE MKT?
- J. Streicher & Co., LLC
- How many shares of common stock does Protalix BioTherapeutics' have outstanding?
- As of November 1, 2014, Protalix BioTherapeutics had approximately 93,672,564 shares of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share, outstanding.
- Does Protalix BioTherapeutics pay a dividend?
- No, Protalix BioTherapeutics does not pay a dividend.
- When does Protalix BioTherapeutics release earnings?
- Protalix BioTherapeutics currently discloses financial information in its Annual Reports on Form 10-K and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q.
- When is Protalix BioTherapeutics' Annual Shareholders' Meeting?
- Protalix BioTherapeutics held its last annual meeting of shareholders last November, and generally holds such shareholder meetings during the month of November.
- When was Protalix BioTherapeutics’ initial public offering?
- Protalix BioTherapeutics became a U.S. public company through a reverse merger with Orthodontix Inc. on December 31, 2006. On October 25, 2007, Protalix BioTherapeutics issued and sold 10,000,000 shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering at a price of $5.00 per share.